Comment on page
We do not collect your personal data using the Site.
All data collected on the Site are provided and accepted in an impersonal form (“Impersonal data”).
Impersonal data include the following information, but it does not allow us to identify you:
- 1.Information you provide about yourself using the Site’s online forms and software modules, including your name and phone number, and/or email address.
- 2.Data that are transmitted as impersonal automatically depends on the software settings you use.
The Administration has the right to set requirements for the composition of the Impersonal data of the User, which are collected using the Site.
If certain information is not marked as mandatory, it is made available or disclosed by the User at its discretion. At the same time, you give informed consent to the access of an unlimited number of persons to such data. This data become public from the moment of provision and/or disclosure in a different form.
The Administration does not verify the validity of the data provided and that the User has the necessary consent to process it in accordance with this Policy, believing that the User is acting in good faith, prudently, and making all the necessary efforts to keep such information up to date and to obtain all the necessary consents to its use.
You are aware of and accept the possibility of using third-party software on the Site so that such persons can receive and transmit the data specified in p.1.3 in an impersonal form. Example. This third-party software includes Google Analytics and Yandex Metrica visit statistics.
The composition and conditions for collecting the Impersonal data using third-party software are determined directly by their rights holders and may include:
- Browser data (type, version, cookie);
- The device’s data and the location of the device;
- Operating system data (type, version, screen resolution);
- Query data (time, transition source, IP address).
The Administration is not responsible for how third parties use the Impersonal data of the User.
The Administration uses the data for the following purposes:
- 1.Processing incoming requests and communicating with the User;
- 2.Information service, including the distribution of advertising and information materials;
- 3.Conducting marketing, statistical and other research;
- 4.Targeting promotional materials on the Site.
The Administration stores data and protects them from unauthorized access and distribution in accordance with internal rules and regulations.
The data received are confidential, except when it is made public by the User, as well as when the technology and software used on the Site by third parties or software settings used by the User is openly shared with individuals and/or other Internet users.
In order to improve the quality of work, the Administration has the right to keep log files about the actions committed by the User within the framework of the use of the Site within 1 (one) year.
The Administration has the right to transfer data to third parties in the following cases:
- The User has expressed his consent to such actions, including the User’s use of software settings, that does not limit the provision of certain information;
- Transfer is necessary as part of the User’s use of the Site’s functionality;
- Transfer is required in accordance with data processing purposes;
- In connection with the transfer of the Site to the ownership, use or property of such a third party;
- At the request of a court or other authorized public body, within the framework of the legal procedure;
- To protect the rights and legitimate interests of the Administration in connection with the User’s violations.
This Policy may be changed or terminated unilaterally by the Administration without prior notification to the User. The new version of the Policy takes effect from the moment it is posted on the Site unless otherwise provided for by the new version of the Policy.
The current version of the Policy of July 19, 2023